Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique
Scrapper's Boutique

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Published Scrapbooker
Leslie Ashe
is coming to teach at the Boutique! 
leslie ashe

Leslie Ashe's bio:

Hi, I'm Leslie Ashe! I live in Fort Worth, Texas  with my husband of 20.5 years, Alan. We have two amazing teenagers, Savannah (19)  & Shaypher (18). who happen to be my FAVORITE people on earth!
Scrapbooking began for me over 14 years ago and I haven't looked back since. Creating is my outlet. I love to be surrounded by color. Any shape, size or form, it defines me.

When I'm not in my little studio, you can find me curled up with a good book, with my family or out snapping as many memories as I can get in.
I feel quite blessed to currently design for:  Scrappers Boutique, American Crafts, Glue Arts, Shimmerz, The Girls Loft, The Paper Life (a live podcast once a month)

I've had work published in Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Simply Handmade & Creating Keepsakes, along with several Scrapbook Trends idea books.
fall canvas
 
Wall of Love Fall Canvas
Instructor: Leslie Ashe
Saturday, November 20th
2pm
Class Fee: $20

AND
    
Christmas Mini Book
Instructor: Leslie Ashe
with American Crafts
 
Saturday, December 4th
10:30am
Class Fee: $40
(This class includes 3 full packages of Thickers...
so you can customize your wording.)
christmas mini
Detail Shot...
Christmas mini 2

christmas mini 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Scrapper's Boutique
Blog Theme/Graphic Design by Mod Melon
Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique