Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique
Scrapper's Boutique

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Ok, so it's now after 6pm, and Cherie is gone for the day.  Bless her heart, she works so hard. 

Alright, on to the good stuff!  As promised, I have come up with a fantastic idea!  For the month of November, all new croppers get to join us on Friday or Saturday, for FREE!!  Yep, I said it!  All new croppers get to crop for free in November.  So, all of you crafters out there who have wanted to join us, but haven't been able to do so, here's your chance!  And it's FREE!!!  Hurry up and call to sign up!  Spaces fill up quickly!

I cannot wait to see you guys!  And, did I mention we get homemade cupcakes every crop?  Thanks to the amazing resident baker, Ms. Nita.  My gosh, you simply must come for the cupcakes!!  I'd work for the cupcakes!

*happy sigh*  I love my job!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Scrapper's Boutique
Blog Theme/Graphic Design by Mod Melon
Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique