Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique
Scrapper's Boutique

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Garage Sale Q and A!

General Information:
Q. Who can consign their items and become a seller?
A. Anyone can consign their paper craft and scrapbook items.

Q. What percentage of the sales do I receive?
A. Consignors keep 80% of the selling price of each item sold, less a $10 Consignor fee that is due at the time of signup OR you can choose to receive 100% of your sales in Scrapper’s Boutique store credit, less a $10 Consignor fee that is due at the time of signup.
 Q. If I consign my items, do I have to stay during the sale?
A. No. Consignors drop off their items and put them out on the sales floor during the designated drop-off times and come back during the designated times to pick up their unsold items.
Q. Do consignors get to shop before the public?
A. Yes, all consignors are welcome to come shop Friday, August 26th at 8pm.

Q. Are children allowed at the Friday Night Consignor Sale?
A. Please, No children are allowed at the Friday Night consignor sale.

Q. Who does the pricing?
A. You set your own price .

 
Q. How do I sign up to consign?
A. Please call or stop by the store to sign up and pay the $10.00 consignor fee.

Q. When and where do I drop off my items?
A. Drop off is Friday, August 26th at Scrapper’s Boutique from 11am-7pm. 

Q. When do I pick up my unsold items?
A. Unsold items are to be picked up on Saturday August 27th from 3pm - 5pm. All items not picked up by 5:01pm will automatically be donated.

Q. What if I can't make the pickup time work for my schedule?
A. You are welcome to have a friend pick up your items for you. You will need to indicate this on your consignor check-in sheet during drop-off.

Q. How long does it take to receive my sales?
A. Your check or store credit will be ready for pickup within 2 weeks of the end of the sale. (if not sooner!)

Q. What items can I sell?
A. We accept anything related to papercrafting, cardmaking, scrapbooking or stamps. Please do NOT bring non-working items. Please be a responsible seller. Scrappers Boutique reserves the right to refuse items.

Q. What about Premade Paper Craft items?
A. Yes, but there is limited space for Premade Items

Q. What about Craft Furniture?
A. Yes, but all Craft Furniture will be displayed outside on the front porch.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Scrapper's Boutique
Blog Theme/Graphic Design by Mod Melon
Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique