Scrapper’s Boutique Design Team Search
Scrapper’s Boutique is having our first official Design Team! We are looking for friendly, talented, versatile, and creative individuals who are team players. Class experience is a plus, but not required.
Requirements to submit to Scrapper’s Boutique Design Team: Please submit 2 layouts and 2 projects. Projects may be, but not limited to, mini books, cards, home décor, altered art, or cards.
At this time only local submissions are being accepted.
Currently, we are not seeking any stamped card making designs or Copic Cards.
Monthly requirements during term:
· Design Team Term is for 6 months ( April 1st to September 30th, 2011)
· Design a minimum of 2 layouts and 2 projects per month for store display
· Layouts and projects must be completed at Scrapper’s Boutique using SB tools and products. ( these products will be supplied for you)
· Must post to SB blog a minimum of 2 times per month and your personal blog promoting the store.
· Must participate in SB store challenges.
· When you are a SB designer, you will promote SB whenever possible: ex: if you have a blog, there should be a link to SB, promote SB on your personal blog and Face Book.
When considering whether you would like to apply for the DT position, please think about the amount of time that will be required to fulfill the requirements.
· 20% SB discount during 6 month term.
· Opportunity to be a part of Class Design Team.
· Free crops at SB during term.
· Layouts and projects will be returned to you at the completion of your term.
· Opportunity to attend CHA.
· Private crops for Design Team Members.
Please bring submissions to Scrapper’s Boutique by Tuesday, March 1st. Also include the following information:
· Contact Number
· Blog Address
· Links to online galleries (if applicable)
· Become a SB fan on Face Book
· A bio of yourself- include the answers to the following questions: 1.) Why are you interested in a DT position with Scrapper’s Boutique? 2.) How will you encourage people to become involved in the SB community (Facebook, blog, crops, and in the store)? 3.) Have you ever designed for another website, company, or store? If so, who? 4.) What other design teams are you currently on?