Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique
Scrapper's Boutique

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wow! The opening of the Scrapper's Boutique was a huge success and I want to personally thank everyone for making the store such a great success. I really enjoyed meeting new scrappy friends and revisiting with old friends. I have really listen to everyone's feedback and I have starting making changes and bringing in those favorite products.

This Friday and Saturday will be the Boutique's first crop nights and in celebration of our first crop nights we will be having a storewide sale. Your entire purchase will be 20% off now thru Saturday including all the new arrivals. While you are here for the sale don't forget to sign up for weekend crops and classes. (sale not valid on classes, crops or vendor items)


Crop Nights at the Boutique

We are now taking signups for Friday and Saturday night crops. Crops are $8 and include a goodie bag, door prizes, sodas, tea, coffee, water and a yummy dessert to keep you going till midnight.

There are still a few spots for this weekend so hurry and signup and take advantage of cropping this weekend while the storewide sale is going on.

Oh...Did I mention that American Crafts is sponsoring this weekends door prizes. Call or Come by to sign up.


New Arrivals

Glitz and Distress Stickles
Glue Glider Refills
Fancy Pants Mixed Media Books
Cosmo Cricket Early Bird and Girl Friday is here and going fast.
Grunge Paper has been restocked
Chalk and Pigment Cats Eyes - 32 colors each including the new colors
Jenni Bowlin


3 comments:

  1. I just found out about your store. We have not had a store like this in a long time. I am visiting your store asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your store opened and I found it! I came by yesterday and loved it! I will be a regular and hope to get to some crops...Thanks for asking too what brands I wanted in the store! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out about the store I havent had a chance to stop by but I will be by soon. I am so excited to see someone back in the area no mor eonline ordering yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
All Rights Reserved, Scrapper's Boutique
Blog Theme/Graphic Design by Mod Melon
Scrapper's Boutique Scrapper's Boutique